Built in 1906, Woodland Hall is located at 419 NW 60th Street and was once the central meeting place for neighbors in the West Woodland District of Seattle. Residents would gather together here for community business, festivities, and other events. The hall included office space for persons elected to represent the West Woodland District at City of Seattle meetings, and a post office.
Used mostly as retail space over the last 100+ years, Woodland Hall is now used as housing, with three apartments inside. See current view HERE.
Woodland Hall, dated 1910, courtesy MOHAI.
Woodland Hall, dated 1937, courtesy the Seattle Municipal Archives Photograph Collection.
Woodland Hall photo dated January 17, 1957, courtesy the Seattle Municipal Archives Photograph Collection.
Woodland Hall, October 2014.